Performance test before use of pasteurizer
Release time: 2018/5/30 9:48:03
Performance test of the pasteurizer before use. Before the pasteurizer is used, in order to ensure the normal operation of the machine, we need to do the following performance test:
First, turn on the cooling water of the vacuum pump milk pump circulating water pump to make the cooling water supply sufficient.
2. Check the cooling water tank and confirm that there is water in the tank. Check whether the vacuum gauge is at the zero position and the interfaces of the pumps, whether the interfaces of the four-stage sterilizer are connected, and whether there is looseness and dew in each interface. After checking that it is correct, proceed to the next step.
3. Don't turn on the pump first. Use water in the four-stage sterilizer to circulate from the flasher until the heating temperature rises, and then you can feed.
4. Turn on the four-stage sterilizer feed pump and flasher discharge pump at the same time to keep the liquid level of the liquid in the flasher below the center line of the sight glass. After the liquid level is stable, proceed to the next step.
Fifth, open the cooling water circulation system, and keep the cooling water level at the cooling water level at the center line of the cooler mirror to start circulation.
6. Before turning on the vacuum pump, close the valve of the vacuum pump and then gradually open it to raise the vacuum pump.
7. In the process of raising the vacuum pump, because the vacuum pump affects the discharge pump of the flasher, the discharge is reduced, and the liquid level must be closed by a small four-stage sterilizer feed port to stabilize the liquid level. Therefore, the vacuum pump does not have to reach the maximum (0.08).
Related tags: pasteurizers brine injection machine dicing machine chopping machine tumbler tumbler fruit and vegetable washing machine vacuum packaging machine strong flow air dryer