What to check before using the pasteurizer
Release time: 2018/12/22 11:03:06
What should be checked before using the pasteurizer. We all know that the appearance of the pasteurizer has brought us a lot of convenience, so what should we pay attention to before using the pasteurizer, Xiaobian compiled some related content for everyone, let's take a look .
1. All energy supplies are sufficient;
2. The temperature of ice water meets the standard, the temperature is 1- 2 ℃, and the pressure is 3--4? Bar;
3. All parameters are within the standard range;
4. The smear test and pH test are qualified;
5. Disassemble the cleaning nozzle, and connect it to the recovery pipeline and open the butterfly valve;
6. The position of all valve switches and pump control switches is correct;
7. The source tank contains milk and the type of milk and the physical and chemical indicators are qualified and the source tank is in the production state; see the milk index (quality standard for raw milk use);
8. The target tank or equipment meets the production conditions;
9. The oil level of the homogenizer is normal (the oil level is above the high liquid level when the homogenizer stops);
10. All automatic valves and pumps have no manual opening, and manual butterfly valves for ice water inlet and outlet are closed;
11. The cooling water of all pumps is turned on, and the cooling water outlet is normal, and water is flowing out.
The above are the relevant knowledge provided by our pasteurizer today about what should be checked before the pasteurizer is used. I hope that it will be of some help to you. If you want to know more related knowledge you can Contact us or stay tuned to our website and we look forward to working with you.